Salamander X-Large Electric Lift Mobile Carts
Think Big with Salamander XL Electric Lift Mobile Stand
Need to display a large screen? Salamander’s XL Electric Lift motorised stand is a heavy-duty mobile stand for interactive displays and touchscreen panels.
It’s designed to integrate seamlessly with most large displays (up to 98” screens, to 300 lb in weight), including Microsoft 85” Surface Hub 2S. With a sleek, stylish design, it’s also incredibly compact and easy to transport, while also featuring a handy electric lift function so you can seamlessly adjust the height of your screen during presentations.
Elevate your presentation and enhance engagement with the Salamander XL Electric Lift Mobile Stand today.
Take Your Presentation to New Heights with the Salamander XL Mobile Stand
With the Salamander XL Mobile Stand, you’ll be able to move easily between spaces. It has an ergonomic design, with adjustable height positioning to provide the best viewing angle.
- Motorised electric lift and wired remote control.
- Screen size & weight: Supports most VESA-compliant displays up to 300 lb (136 kg), including Microsoft 85” Surface Hub 2S
- Portable: Easy to manoeuvre and transport.
- Telescopic design allows compact position for transport and storage.
- Range of travel, centre of screen: Min - 38.16” (969 mm), Max 63.75” (1619 mm)
- Cables: Fully concealed cable management allows clean and uncluttered installation
- Storage: Handy storage for electronic components, peripherals and accessories.
- Made with durable powder-coated steel, Linak Motor components, and powder coated and/or veneered MDF panels
- Optional accessories include peripheral equipment mounting, retractable cable reel, secure equipment storage cover, keyboard tray and more
- Limited lifetime warranty
VESA COMPLIANT MOUNT PATTERN
- Horizontal - 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300mm
- Vertical - 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600mm
- Panel Mounting - M8 Machine Screws
- Includes Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Mounting adapter
- (CA/MAC4) VESA 350mm x 350mm
Get Organised with Innovative Solutions Today
Here at Leading Solutions, we have everything you need to make the right impression with your presentation. We carry a wide range of Salamander products, along with cables, AV hardware, mounts and many more.
For more information on our range, contact the team at Leading Solutions today. We’re always on hand to assist you.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Activ8tion, 12 Distribution Drive, Orchard Hills, NSW, 2748.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Missing item(s) or Wrong item(s)
When receiving a parcel please make sure you inspect the contents before signing for it.
For missing item(s) please contact us within 14-days and let us know about your missing item(s). We will ship out the missing item(s) to you free of charge within the 14-days return policy.
For incorrect item(s) please contact us within 14-days and let us know about the incorrect item(s). We will either refund you in full or dispatch the correct item(s) (if applicable and available). Leading Solutions will decide whether the incorrect item(s) needs to be returned back to us and we will shoulder the shipping fee.
For any issues please contact:
We are available during the following hours:
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00 PM
For any faulty items we offer a 1-year warranty period from the original date of purchase if the product fails due to a manufacturing defect.
If the item is deemed faulty, please send it back to our warehouse for inspection together with your reference number and we will inspect if it is claimable.
If the product is indeed faulty we will replace this unit free-of-charge.
The warranty does not cover misuse or damage caused by wear and tear.
The warranty will be voided if the product is used for other than what the product is designed for.
Before sending the “broken” or faulty unit back to us please contact us before hand as we can advise immediately if this is claimable or not.
Factory sourced goods and forward-thinking products serving the needs of professional integrators, resellers and consultants.
Request A Dealer Application
Interested in doing business with us? Contact us to receieve our dealer application form to get started.